วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 31 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Cheap Fellowes 3228901 Intellishred SB-89Ci Shredder


I bought this unit to replace the severely underpowered and cheap shredder I had picked up from Staples a few years back. The old unit was tiny, loud and could only handle 1-2 sheets at a time without running into issues (despite claiming it could handle 6 sheets). I had underestimated how much I would use the shredder, so I probably should have gone for something like this in the first place.

This unit is a bit larger than I expected, sort of like a short kitchen trash can, but moves freely on the casters that come with it. The operation is very quiet, even when chewing up multiple sheets of paper. I found that I could feed it around 8 sheets at a time before things would get bogged down. (I don't want to stress the machine, hoping that it'll last me a long time.)

It has a great meter on the top of the unit that indicates how much work the shredder is doing. I try to keep it just shy of the maximum (about 8 sheets) and generally feed it about 3-4 sheets at a time. The container that holds the shredded remains is very spacious and can probably hold a few hundred sheets worth of shredded material before it has to be emptied.

The only gripe I can think of is the cost. I believe I paid $180 for it when I bought mine, which seems like a lot for a shredder, but you can tell that the money is well spent. The whole thing is well constructed and I think it will last a long time if properly cared for.Get more detail about Fellowes 3228901 Intellishred SB-89Ci Shredder.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น