วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 31 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Cheapest Fellowes 3228901 Intellishred SB-89Ci Shredder


I've owned a few shredders at home that have broken down on me. You know the story...you start shredding and before you know you get impatient so you jam too many sheets and the teeth jam up. You unclog the jam, but the thing never works again, or if it does it just ain't the same.

This thing has been a dream. I've only shoved about 10 or so sheets at a time because I'm leery of ever over-cramming a shredder again, but this one easily handles that much. I think it claims to handle up to 16 sheets at a time. One thing I love is there are a series of bars that light up on the top of the shredder to indicate the load. I.e., if you shove 16 sheets at a time, all of the bars will light up, letting you know it can't handle more than that at a time.

It's got some other nice features as well. I love the large waste bin, which means I don't have to empty the thing after every 3 sheets of paper, which is the case with smaller shredder bins. The shredding quality is fantastic, and it has yet to jam up on me after doing a lot of shredding.

Last but not least, the noise emitted is about the best you could get from a shredder. Shredders are inherently noisy. This one is not noisy. That's not to say it's silent, but I think you'd be pleasantly surprised to hear this thing hum when it's in action.

It just does its job, and it does it well. I would highly recommend this shredder if you're in the market for a high quality shredder. Sure, I saw plenty of others out there that cost less, but buying this one means I don't have to deal with the hassle of it breaking down on me. Get this shredder!!Get more detail about Fellowes 3228901 Intellishred SB-89Ci Shredder.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น