วันพุธที่ 30 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Shop For Fellowes 3228901 Intellishred SB-89Ci Shredder


This shredder is the BEST I have ever owned. It is powerful and easy to use. Fellows has a super product support line. I called them before I bought the unit. Their superior support waived all concerns I had. Yes, it is expensive but it does not tire like the smaller shredders. It has a very large capacity shred basket that is easy to pull out. The directions are easy to use. Good safety features to protect little fingers. If you bought a $50.00 vacuum what would you get for your money? The same is true with shredders. The price on Amazon is superlative. I received the unit very quickly. It was well packed with no factory defects. I wonder why I didn't buy this earlier to save myself all sorts of annoyance? Because I kept hoping for the elusive cheap shredder that does not exist. But read the direction books. Shredders NEED Oil every time you empty the basket. And shredders hate sticky labels...this will destroy any shredder. Do yourself a favor and cut them up with a scissors and then clean scissors with nail polish remover. If you treat this PRO with respect you will have a real shredding champ! Get more detail about Fellowes 3228901 Intellishred SB-89Ci Shredder.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น