วันเสาร์ที่ 23 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Buying Fellowes 3228901 Intellishred SB-89Ci Shredder


I purchased the SB89Ci because it had very good reviews throughout the internet. My previous Fellows Shredder that I bought 3 years ago finally broke after the sensing unit did not work anymore.

Pros for the 89Ci: 1) Shreds very fast and efficiently, 2) Easy to remove shredded paper without making a mess, 3) Sensing mechanism telling you how much paper you should slide through is very useful in order to avoid jams, and 4) good price based on the features and capacity.

Cons for the 89Ci: 1) Louder then I expected (may be I have an issue with mine?)...but it seems to shred with no problems, and 2) I had an issue with the wheels--difficult to install.

I would recommend this shredder because for about 7 weeks it has worked with no problems. It has not been jammed even once....with my other shredder it would get jammed on a weekly basis. Other then it being a little noisy, it does what it is suppose to do.Get more detail about Fellowes 3228901 Intellishred SB-89Ci Shredder.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น