วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 7 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Fellowes 3228901 Intellishred SB-89Ci Shredder Right now


I just bought this shredder so this is more of a preliminary review.

I bought this one to replace an OfficeMax shredder I still have.
The OfficeMax shredder is a very good one, very quiet and does a reasonably good job. Unfortunately I abused it by feeding in stuff that was a bit too much for it. Now it will only shred on one side, so it needed to be replaced.

So I bought the Fellowes Intellishred SB-89Ci Shredder.

This is a sturdy shredder. What I particullarly like about it is the electronic sensor that warns you ahead of time that you are putting too much in too shred. In fact it won't turn on at all if the stack is too thick. So I simply take a few sheets out till the red light turns of and it gobbles it up in seconds. Just under 6 seconds. The rated speed is 10 feet per minute which means 12" every 6 seconds. So an ll" sheet takes a bit less.

Like some have said it is a bit loud. Louder than my old shredder, but it is a low growl more or less. You can tell it has a very powerful motor and I expect it to last a while. By the way it comes with a 2 year warranty on the whole shredder (by the manufacturer) and a life time warranty on the teeth.

The shreds are very small so it takes a while for the bin to fill. I can usually compress it a couple of times before I need to empty it.

I expect it will last a while.



Get more detail about Fellowes 3228901 Intellishred SB-89Ci Shredder.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น