วันอาทิตย์ที่ 3 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Where To Buy Fellowes 3228901 Intellishred SB-89Ci Shredder


I am not able to provide a long, in depth, review of this product. I have had it for one month. Even though I have purchased it for home use and have used it so little, I am happy with it's performance so far. Did I need such an expensive unit? Maybe not, but after reading about it, I am hopeful I will never have to buy another one. I like the casters and the pull out bin. My former unit I had to lift off the head to empty it. Also it is larger then you may need for home use. I can live with that. I bought because of a gut feeling after reading up. Have not tried shredding a credit card or CD as yet, but I am sure it will perform if I give it the test. We'll find out, over time, if I made a good decision.Get more detail about Fellowes 3228901 Intellishred SB-89Ci Shredder.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น