วันอังคารที่ 26 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Discount Fellowes 3228901 Intellishred SB-89Ci Shredder


This shredder does a good job but I think it is over-rated as to how many sheets you can run through at one time and to the noise level. Like most other shredders I have used in the past, you can count on the ratings to be inflated by a factor of two. This shredder comfortably handles about half the number of sheets claimed, certainly makes noise (although not as shrill as cheaper machines), and cannot shred all of your unopened junk mail. I found some pieces of junk mail choked the shredder.

Overall, I would still buy this shredder. I would just advise others that the capabilities/strengths are inflated.Get more detail about Fellowes 3228901 Intellishred SB-89Ci Shredder.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น