วันเสาร์ที่ 2 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Fellowes 3228901 Intellishred SB-89Ci Shredder Immediately


This shredder met and exceeded my expectations. I recommend it. The specs are accurate. Unit is surprisingly quiet. The SB-89Ci will gobble 15 sheets of typical 20# copy/printer bond or credit cards without any sign of strain. It is quiet and jam proof. When the system is overloaded, wait about 10 seconds. The unit will either power through the jam or back up enough to allow pulling the jammed material out. The load Indicator "teaches" what is an appropriate load. One minor issue, if you continue shredding after the indicator shows the bin is full, removing the bin will cause a minor mess as confetti overflows the back of the bin. Better to empty the bin often to avoid stray confetti. The unit shipped with a small starter bottle of oil and a few bags. The Fellowes plastic bags and lubricating oil are not necessary and pricy. I used corn oil (suggested in the instructions). We stock Mazola for cooking and it works well. Canola oil is fine too. Lubrication is easy. Probably, I lubricated more often than instructions indicated. The unit becomes quieter and works easier with frequent lubrication. I keep re-filling that small oil bottle. As for bags, the supplied sample bags are cheap star seal bottoms, 30" wide and 15" deep. My wife is very frugal recycling things. So I have had many different bags to use. Department store shopping bags work fine. We received a supply of 24" by 24" light duty plastic bags in the mail. These work fine. I suggest re-using the original sample bags and dumping the refuse into larger disposal bags. I have already recommended this shredder to my friends. I also recommend Amazon.com. Their price was lower than any other source. Even though I opted for the slowest free shipping, the actual shipping time was four days less than their outside estimate from the order placement to receipt. The whole transaction was efficient and trouble free. Get more detail about Fellowes 3228901 Intellishred SB-89Ci Shredder.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น