วันอาทิตย์ที่ 17 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Fellowes 3228901 Intellishred SB-89Ci Shredder


I got so tired of replacing inexpensive shredders due to disappointing performance/longevity that I decided to spend a few more sheckels in the hope that I could find something to last. This was a lot of money for me--I am just using this for light duty in my home office. But--as I say--I just did not want to have to deal with this again for about the fourth time in less than a year.
Anyway, I've been using this for only a week or so. But the quality level seems very good. It is definitely the most rugged shredder I've owned--I did have a pile o' stuff that I was waiting on the new shredder to shred. I like the very large bin that removes from the front. It even is removable without the casters installed, which seems like good design. I had attached the casters but, given my situation with space, etc, decided to remove them. The unit is still stable without them and seems to work either way.
So far I have no complaints with this unit and it "feels" like it will be durable for my purposes.Get more detail about Fellowes 3228901 Intellishred SB-89Ci Shredder.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น