วันอาทิตย์ที่ 31 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Fellowes 3228901 Intellishred SB-89Ci Shredder Decide Now


Wow, this is a vast improvement over my 8 year old shredder...no doubt about that, but it stands on its own in features, ability, and QUIETNESS! Fellowes is an excellent brand so, even before checking reviews, I knew this would be the brand for me this time around.

First of all, I love how much more quiet this is than my old 5 sheet shredder. It doesn't make that type of sound, like you are putting a body into a wood chipper, like the old ones did so that is a vast improvement.

I love not having to open up every credit card solicitation envelope, unfold everything, then shred. This shredder will take it right down, as long as it isn't a particularly thick item (up to 15 sheets).

So far I tried it on one credit card...zip! done! That rocks! The safety features are great. I tested it by just running my hand over the top while shredding. The safety light came on and it stopped immediately.

The shredder came with a couple of the liner bags. I appreciate that because I can decide if I like them before buying them. I'm not sure I'm going to like them and they really aren't necessary since the bin slides out easily for disposing of the contents. It also came with a little bottle of oil. It looks like enough oil to last a good long time, so don't bother buying the upsell bottle of oil!

There are wheels, two of which have breaks, that easily snap in (this is nice because this shredder is large and kind of heavy). The instruction sheet for that doesn't tell, or show, you where the ones with breaks go so I don't know if it matters, but I put them on the back.

It also comes with a little vertical file type thing that you slide on to the back. I suppose that is for your shredding pile but I am using it for the bags, oil, and the instruction booklet. With this bad boy I don't think I am going to let a backlog of shredding pile up! zip zip and you're done.

I think my two favorite features are the quietness and the slide out bin. My old one sounds like a chainsaw murder scene, plus I had to disassemble it and take the entire bottom to the trash for emptying.Get more detail about Fellowes 3228901 Intellishred SB-89Ci Shredder.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น