วันเสาร์ที่ 2 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Fellowes 3228901 Intellishred SB-89Ci Shredder Best Quality


I'm sure this shredder performs well (if it even works), as one might infer from all the great reviews. I just wish it actually worked for me. The first time my SB-89 arrived, the motor was defective, so it obviously wasn't able to shred anything. Thankfully, Amazon sent a replacement, which arrived shortly afterward. The second time, it arrived with a vital part of the paper bin broken off. This plastic part was necessary to notify the shredder that the paper bin was safely in. Since the part was broken off, the shredder was permanently deactivated...

I have used Fellowes shredders in the past, and have been pleased with them. These Intellishred models however, seem to be very poorly built. I have asked Amazon to give me a full refund, and will not be getting another replacement. I will probably go for one of the cheaper models, that actually work.Get more detail about Fellowes 3228901 Intellishred SB-89Ci Shredder.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น