วันศุกร์ที่ 1 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Save Fellowes 3228901 Intellishred SB-89Ci Shredder


I had a old fellowes shredder that was a peice of junk, the plastic blade spacers would break off and the paper would get clogged up between the blades and jam the shredder. So I was leary of purchasing another Fellowes shredder but after reading all the positive reviews on Amazon I decided to go for it. Well to my surprise it works well even when shredding 10 to 12 pages it just keep on shredding. I haven't tried to shred 15 pages at once but I used it for 4 hrs. non stop and not once did it jam. After 5 hrs. of use it heated up and shut down to cool off. After 30 minutes of cooling, it just kept on running with no problems. I like the casters on it, make it easy to move around my office. I'm happy with this shredder and I use the shredded paper in my compost bin for my garden. Get more detail about Fellowes 3228901 Intellishred SB-89Ci Shredder.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น